Friday, January 27, 2012


Another quick post for today, jeez I'm getting lazy! ;)

This is the incredibly simple yet super comfy outfit I wore for Australia day, it was sweltering hot and then turned into a horrible, muggy lightening storm (the lightening was cool at least!) but at least I managed to blend in with the casual environment while still maintaining my own style. 

Its not that I don't like where I live or anything, but I don't tend to celebrate Australia day because there is often large crowds of drunken scary people around ruining it for everyone else, but that's life I spose :)

Skirt, Belt & Bag: Kmart
Loafers: Betts

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful photo, I like it!!! This is such a nice post!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Last day to win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your skirt, what a great print and that top is nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your bag rocks! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete