Friday, January 20, 2012

Hi there lovelies! Here is some snaps of this mornings outfit, running some errands with the boy, its so hot though that the minute we got home I swapped the skirt for some shorts :)

I don't usually dress this kind of style but I just got this skirt and decided I'd give it a go, what do you think? Should I continue sussing it out or put the clothes down and never dress like this again? Haha!

I forgot to take a photo of these shoes but you will most likely see them around in the near future, they are so cute, and I got them for $6! Bargain queen or what?

Skirt: Kmart
Sequined tank: Forever New
Shoes: Betts
Golden Snitch necklace/watch: Etsy


Anyway, I'm off.
Bye for now!

Love, HB xx

1 comment:

  1. hi, i love this skirt! i also like your little shoes, you can just see them poking out of your skirt! :)

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete