Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm baaackkkkk! Melbourne was great, I managed to pack quite a lot of stuff (and shopping!) into my four days!

This is the outfit from my second day, I looked like a trainwreck on my first day as I was forced to be awake from 9 in the morning (on the 1st of March) until Midnight (on the 2nd of March) which included a shift at work, a plane ride, waaayyyy too much walking and a music festival haha!



It was extremely wet and cold so my socks and jacket kept me all warm and what not. My Nana and I made this dress together a few years ago, I love it soooo much!

I am a reverse orange cake face at the moment, my body is completely tanned/burnt and my face is still super white.. (I call the orange cake face girls carrot cakes if you must know!) so yeah.. sorry about that! Haha.

Dress made by me and my darling Nana
Jacket from Jeans West
Shoes from Wittners
Socks from god knows where


I will be posting the rest of the melbourne photos soon but for now I need some sleep as its stocktake and work tomorrow and I need to get up at 5 in the morning (I refuse to not wear makeup and still need my morning getting ready time!)


<3 Honey Badger

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - you are so funny. First off, I love your comment on my blog that you "need those earrings for the holes in your ears." haha!
    And I am now totally laughing at your "reverse orange cake face" comment. Personally, I think you look beautiful. Love this outfit (perfect with your dark hair).
    Can't wait to see the rest of your melbourne photos!
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete